JEE is known to be the most toughest exam in our country and to be able to get a seat in IITs will instantly give your career a boost. Most engineering students aim to crack the JEE examination with really good scores. It is a dream for many to secure a place in one of the top engineering colleges in the country. However, it requires immense preparations and hard work to succeed this goal. Maintaining a timetable is crucial but following it persistently is of more value. Students who top the JEE exam always aim for much higher grades as their target. Every student must possess a study plan and evenly distribute their time after doing thorough research and analysis according to their strengths and weaknesses.
However, enrolling yourself for any IIT JEE coaching in Delhi or starting with your preparations you need to know everything about the JEE 2019 exam.
NarayanaAcademy has listed out some of the most important things you need to know, that will help you through every step of your preparations.
JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)
The JEE examinations is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) every year and this exam acts as the entry point for admission to IITs across the country. With this a student can also acquire an admission towards any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), NITs, Technology institutions and other engineering colleges run by private institutions and state governments who have JEE adopted. Although, from 2019 onwards, the NTA(National Testing Agency) will organize the examination.
Knowing about the New Changes Introduced
Although, there is no change announced for 2019, there have been a few changes made before rolling out the forms for the 2018 JEE exam by the Government of India. They are:
- Students can book a slot if they are appearing for the online mode
- Students do not need to confirm their 12th class roll number
- The top scorers of JEE main between 2,24,000 are eligible to write the JEE Advanced.
- Students with Diabetes are allowed to take along fruits, a transparent bottle and sugar tablets inside the exam hall.
- A total of 248 centres will be available across India and 10 Centres abroad.
Releasing of the JEE 2019 form and what guidelines need to be followed??
Application forms for the JEE 2019, will be available from the first week of December 2018, and the last date for submission will be until the first week of January 2019.
Students will be allowed to make any changes in the application form between 2nd to the fourth week of Jan,2019. Below are the list of guidelines you need to follow to fill in the form.
- Providing absolutely correct Aadhar Information in the form
- Application form will only be accepted online for the JEE 2019
- A Scanned passport size photo which should be attested by you and your Father/Mother/Guardian has to be uploaded.
- Picture will only be accepted in these formats JPG or JPEG.
- Multiple application submission will lead to non-acceptance
- No facility will be provided to send in hard copy of the application form.
- The size of the image should not exceed 3.5×4.5 cm and the sign should be of 3.5×1.5 cm
Pattern for the JEE Main Examination
The exam has two papers:
Paper 1: is for B.E/B.Tech – this is held in both ways online and offline.
Paper 2: is for B.Arch/B.Planning – this is only held in Offline mode.
- Paper 1 questions consist of objective type questions
- Paper 2, will consist of objective type questions divided into aptitude and mathematics sections, where as the drawing test will be subjective.
- The duration of the exam alloted is three hours.
- Four marks for every right answer and one negative marking for every wrong answer.
Attempt Limit for JEE Examination
You can only attempt the JEE Mains examination for a maximum of three times and JEE Advanced for a maximum of two following years. The limit for attempting the exam remains the same across all categories.
Now that you have all the important points you need to know about the JEE 2019 Examination, you can go ahead and be part of the best IIT JEE coaching in Delhi, which is Narayana Institution Delhi. To help you with the right guidance you need to kick start your career.