JEE is known to be the toughest exam in our country and to be able to get a seat in IITs will instantly give your career a boost. It’s a dream for the majority of students to crack the JEE examinations with amazing grades. It is a dream for many to secure a place in one of the top engineering colleges in the country. However, there is a requirement of extensive effort to accomplish this goal. Adhering to the timetable is vital, however, abiding by it counts more. The students topping the JEE exam always aspire to earn better grades as part of their dream goals. Every student must possess a study plan and evenly distribute their time after doing thorough research and analysis according to their strengths and weaknesses.
However, enrolling yourself for any IIT JEE coaching in Delhi or starting with your preparations you need to know everything about the JEE 2019 exam.
Narayana Academy has listed out some of the most important things you need to know, that will help you through every step of your preparations.
JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)
The JEE examinations is conducted by CBSE(Central Board of Secondary Education) every year and this exam acts as the entry point for admission to IITs across the country. With this a student can also acquire an admission towards any of the Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), NITs, Technology institutions and other engineering colleges run by private institutions and state governments who have JEE adopted. Although, from 2019 onwards, the NTA(National Testing Agency) will organize the examination.
Knowing about the New Changes Introduced
Although, there is no change announced for 2019, there have been a few changes made before rolling out the forms for the 2018 JEE exam by the Government of India. They are:
- If students are appearing for the online mode, they can easily book a slot.
- Students do not need to confirm their 12th class roll number
- The JEE Main top-scorers between 2,24,000 can be eligible for appearing for the JEE Advanced.
- Diabetic students are allowed to take sugar tablets, fruits, a see-through bottle inside the exam hall.
- A total of 248 centres will be available across India and 10 Centres abroad.
Releasing of the JEE 2019 form and what guidelines need to be followed??
Application forms for the JEE 2019, will be available from the first week of December 2018, and the last date for submission will be until the first week of January 2019.
Students shall be allowed to make their desired changes in the application form between 2nd Jan to January’s fourth week. Below is the list of guidelines you need to follow to fill in the form.
- Providing absolutely correct Aadhar Information in the form
- Only JEE 2019 Application Form would be accepted only online.
- A Scanned passport size photo which should be attested by you and your Father/Mother/Guardian has to be uploaded.
- Only JPEG and JPG format picture would be accepted.
- Several submissions of application would amount to non-acceptance.
- No facility would be rendered to send the application forms a hard copy.
- The image size should not go beyond 3.5×4.5 cm and the sign of the image should be 3.5×1.5 cm
The exam has two papers:
Paper 1: is for B.E/B.Tech – this is held in both ways online and offline.
Paper 2: is for B.Arch/B.Planning – this is only held in Offline mode.
- Paper 1 questions comprise objective-based questions.
- Paper 2, will consist of objective type questions divided into aptitude and mathematics sections, where as the drawing test will be subjective.
- The duration of the exam alloted is three hours.
- One negative marking for each wrong answer and Four marks for each correct answer
Attempt Limit for JEE Examination
You can only attempt the JEE Mains examination for a maximum of three times and JEE Advanced for a maximum of two following years. The limit for attempting the exam remains the same across all categories.
Now that you have all the important points you need to know about the JEE 2019 Examination, you can go ahead and be part of the best IIT JEE coaching in Delhi, which is Narayana Institution Delhi. To help you with the right guidance you need to kick start your career.