Condensed One-Year Integrated Classroom Programme (COYICP)
This programme is designed for those students who could not join at an early stage due to result declaration/ counselling of various engineering entrance exams. They are given an opportunity to join this programme and start preparing without further delay.
- • The course is divided into two phases and includes comprehensive training (excluding tests), practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and also ﬁnal review in the form of revision classes in March 2020.
- • Students enrolled in this programme are eligible for the Narayana All India Test Series, which helps to develop good examination skills and also helps them to evaluate their performance and compete on a national platform. This programme also helps to revise the entire course systematically and simultaneously train the students to tackle the JEE Main & JEE Advance level problems.
Regular Batch :
- Classes 4-5 days/week, of all 3 subjects per day
Course Highlight :
- A fast track course for XII pass students covering the entire JEE Syllabus. Mode of Admission : Admission-cum-Scholarship Test to be held in September/ ﬁrst or second week of October 2019.
- # Batch formation in the above programme is subject to requisite number of students (essential for a competitive batch size) qualifying in the admission test
"Narayana Stands head and Shoulders above the rest because of its dedicated and renowned faculty and professional staff.Our result speak for themselves"