Narayana Group, always keeps itself abreast with the latest changes announced by the HR Ministry and IIT-JEE council. Hence CBSE had always been the part of our academic curriculum and teaching pattern. We have tried to impart more focused inputs to our students by re-structuring our course curriculum. This will take care of all the needs of the students for enhanced performance in XII Boards and competitive exams with good marks. Narayana has a very virtuous back ground in schooling alongwith preparing students for various competitive exams. Thus, at every stage we could recognize the pulse and requirements of our students for desired output and better performance. Further, to cater the academic needs of our students and to continue the trend of best results, we have re-structured our teaching pattern and course curriculum.
This programme prepares the students for JEE Main & JEE Advanced to give the best desired output and performance. This programme comprising of more than 700-hours is divided into ﬁve phases. It includes comprehensive teaching starting with Bridge Course*, practice sessions in the form of tutorial classes and ﬁnal review in December 2020/ January 2021 in the form of revision classes.
- The ﬁrst three phases comprising of class XI syllabus & JEE syllabus will be completed by the end of January 2020 in each phase, topicwise Board syllabus would be covered ﬁrst, followed by JEE level training of the same topic. Phase IV & V comprising of JEE and class XII Board syllabus will be completed from April to November 2020. This allows, the students enough time for revision and Board preparation along with JEE .
- Every phase will have an integrated CBSE teaching pattern and will have two stages
STAGE I :
- Coverage of Topics from CBSE level : Narayana has the system of imparting inputs through Micro-Schedule based teaching. This channelizes the efforts of our students in the right direction for desired output. Thus we will follow the NCERT sequence to cover all the topics of respective Phases, ﬁrst from CBSE level.
STAGE II :
- Coverage of topics from IIT-JEE level : Narayana has an academic edge and proven track record over its competitors for preparing its students for IIT-JEE and Other Competitive Exams. Thus, in Stage II, we will impart IIT-JEE Level inputs of the same topics as taught in Stage I for CBSE. Thus on the basis of the above inputs, we would ensure the desired performance of our students in CBSE, so that they can compete to achieve their dream with a best rank in competitive exams also. a Each of the phases will have a Phase Test, which may also be considered as a “reshufﬂing test”, i.e. the student's batch can be changed as per his/her performance in these tests to maintain a homogenous level of competence among students of different batches. In this regard the decision of concerned authority will be ﬁnal and binding. a Early completion of the course ensures ample time for revision as well as time for XII Board preparations. a CPT (Common Practice Test) at all India level will be conducted every week based on JEE pattern and few CBSE Board pattern.
CPT (Common Practice Test) at all India level will be conducted every week based on JEE pattern and few CBSE Board pattern tests will be conducted in between.
Thus on the basis of the above inputs, we would ensure the desired performance of our students in CBSE, so that they can compete to achieve their dream with a best rank in competitive exams also Students enrolled in this programme are eligible for the Study Material and CPTs.
BATCH OPTION (S)#
Regular Batch :
- Classes 3 to 4 days a week, after school hours, other than vacations. During vacations the classes can be held in the morning hours as well.
Weekend Batch :
- 3 Classes for 2 hours each on Saturdays and Sundays every week. (During vacations frequency of the classes can be increased)
Course Commencement :
- April / May / June / July, 2019 Duration : More than 700 hours.
Course Highlight :
- This course prepares you simultaneously for CBSE syllabus and JEE strategically. It clears all doubts and elevates you to a standard of excellence, Study Material and CPTs are part of this programme.
Mode of Admission :
- Admission-cum-Scholarship Test to be held from January 2019 to July 2019
# Batch formation in all the Batch options is subject to requisite number of students (essential for a competitive batch size) qualifying
* The Bridge Course is specially designed to provide elementary knowledge of core concepts, which will be used frequently throughout two years. Regular classes will start after Bridge Course is completed. The duration of Bridge Course is in addition to 700